Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dopey's Anecdotes:

I was standing at the bus stop, still groggy after a long snooze. Suddenly, I heard someone yell "Taratala?" (the name of a place in South Kolkata) or twice.
Just because you're feeling groggy doesn't mean you won't help someone in need. I promptly directed the person (the driver of a four-wheeler) to drive on till Rashbehari (quite close to my place), and then ask for directions.
My good deed of the day performed, I marched back to my stupefied module lead. After a few long moments, he said, "You know, that was really a shuttle cab looking for passengers. We could actually have taken it..."
Corporate Lesson of the day:
Before you jump to conclusions, analyze the situation carefully. Before you begin to analyze, wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment